Registered Nurse, Full-Time (Brain Injury) - $2,000 Sign-on Bonus
Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation | Select Medical
West Orange, NJ
Registered Nurse (RN) - Brain Injury Unit
Shift Hours: Full-Time, 7:00PM - 7:30AM (Night Shift)
(This includes weeknight & weekend shifts)
For more than 70 years, Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation has pioneered the course of physical medicine and rehabilitation and is a recognized leader for stroke, brain, spinal cord injuries and work with amputees and orthopedic/neurological rehabilitation. Consistently named to the prestigious 'America's Best Hospitals' list by US News & World Report, Kessler has set the gold standard in medical rehabilitation and is ranked as one of the top rehabilitation hospitals in the nation and the leading rehabilitation hospital in the East.
Benefits of becoming an RN with us:
- Three 12-hour shifts a week
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable case loads
- High success rate of patients being discharged home
- Team-oriented culture
- Assistance with obtaining CRRN Certification once eligible
- Great orientation and training program
- Full-benefits package (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN), Full-Time, Nights for our Brain Injury Unit at our West Orange (ESSEX COUNTY) campus. Come join our team!
A Registered Nurse provides direct patient care and functions as part of the Nursing Team. Uses the nursing process for systematically assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care to maximize restoration and maintenance of the patient’s physical, psychological, spiritual health and goals. Serves as an educator of patients, families and coworkers.
Our rehab nurses work collaboratively with our therapy team to get the patients rehabilitated and back home to their families.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses):
- 1 - 2 years of previous experience in Med/Surg acute care or rehab setting is preferred.
- Current and valid NJ RN License is required.
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program is required.
- Certified BLS from the American Heart Association (AHA) is required.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.