Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)- Arlington, VA (Carlin Springs)
FULL TIME PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT - ARLINGTON VA
Select Physical Therapy in ARLINGTON VA is seeking a FULL time Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) for our outpatient orthopedic center in northern Virginia. We have a large clinical staff treating a diverse population of teens through geriatrics. Our Carlin Spring clinic offers dry needling, manual therapy, general orthopedics and sports medicine specialty services. This is perfect for a new grad physical therapist assistant or experienced PTA.
- Nationwide UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU crediting courses, national certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous Paid Time Off plus Holidays
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Competitive salary with incentives and more!
For additional details on this or any of our outpatient opportunities Nationwide contact our Regional Recruiter, Shanel!
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
NovaCare Rehabilitation and Select Physical Therapy
Select Physical Therapy is part of Select Medical's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.#ACN
- Responsible for patient care under the direction and supervision of a licensed physical therapist as mandated by State Practice Act.
- Possesses training and education which allows him/her to assist the Physical Therapist in carrying out prescribed treatment program.
- Graduate of an accredited school for Physical Therapist Assistants
- State Physical Therapist Assistant License REQUIRED to start
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.