Certified Hand Therapist/Occupational Therapist-PRN-Hilliard, OH
NovaCare Rehabilitation is looking to hire a PRN CHT/OT Hand Therapist for our Hilliard, OH outpatient center. Clients include various diagnosis of the upper extremity ranging from trauma to over use.
Unique Location/Job Position: This position is for a prn CERTIFIED HAND THERAPIST or Occupational Therapist with Hand experience that will help cover at multiple clinics in the Central Ohio area to cover staffing vacations, FMLA and fill in at sites with high volumes. Splinting skills a plus. Must have at least 2 years of hand therapy experience to be considered.
You would join the largest group of hand therapists employed in a single organization. Experience the benefits of a National hand therapy program:
National hand therapy program in 32 states with over 250 CHT’s nationwide. Over 500 therapists are a part of the national hand therapy program
Nationally supported mentorship program therapists interested in pursuing their CHT credentials (available in most regions). Experienced therapist have the opportunity to become a mentor.
Education dept: National UE symposium, National journal club, National CHT study group, free local CEU’s, webinar training programs, additional certification course available for UE COMT
Hand team meetings in each local area and virtual meetings and training available.
Opportunities to observe in physician clinics and work in contracted positions in physician’s clinics
Opportunity for research activities
Opportunity to teach internal courses on a national and local level and contribute to other educational activities
Opportunity to develop and participate in program development for special populations
Hand therapy clinics are fully equipped and provide many treatment options
Opportunity to deliver unique programs to industrial workers: on-site visits, on site therapy, work conditioning, FCE, ergonomic assessments and pre-employment testing,
Our Per Diem Clinicians Enjoy:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU accrediting courses, company paid certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more.
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
- Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational or Physical Therapy.
- Must hold specialty certification or licensure in Hand Therapy.
- National registration and state licensure or registration REQUIRED.
- MUST have solid experience in application of custom splinting pre and post-op orthopedic required.
- Minimum two years in adult rehabilitation
- Hand and splinting experience REQUIRED.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
- Valid state driver’s license.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.