Registered Nurse (RN) Wound Care Nurse
SSM HealthRehabilitation Hospital
Richmond Heights, MO
Wound Care Nurse – Days
We have been recognized by the St. Louis Post Dispatch as one of the "Top Workplaces" in St. Louis for 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019!
Benefits of becoming an RN with us:
- 12-hour shifts
- Flexible scheduling
- Manageable case loads
- High success rate of patients being discharged home
- Competitive rates and shift differentials
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Full-benefits package (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
- Team-oriented culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide
* Clinical Ladder Program
SIGN ON BONUS - $5,000 for Full-time RN
Provides clinical leadership for the wound care program to enhance quality of care and outcomes across all campuses. Acts as a nursing educator providing ongoing nursing education activities including nursing orientation, patient and family teaching and other nursing education initiatives under the direction of the Chief Nursing Officer.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.