Housekeeping (EVS) - Part Time
SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospital - Bridgeton is looking for a
Part Time Environmental Service Technician!!
The Environmental Services Technician is responsible for the sanitary, orderly and attractive condition of the facility. Light manual work involving the performance of routine housekeeping tasks is performed according to established schedules and procedures. Work is continually subject to review from supervisors and the general public.
- Assists in maintaining a safe environment by reporting unsafe conditions immediately to immediate Supervisor or appropriate department.
- Checks and cleans assigned area by washing furnishings, floors and equipment with special cleaning solutions to prevent infections.
- Keeps floors clean and safe by dust mopping and wet mopping as necessary.
- Cleans spills in patient and non patient areas as assigned or as necessary.
- Cleans and polishes all metal trim furnishings and/or equipment as necessary, as well as washes walls, windows, and beds as assigned.
- Assists in moving furniture as requested.
- Replenishes supplies including soap, towels, and toilet tissue, as well as other disposable items.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.