Clinical Neuropsychologist - SSM Health Rehabilitation- LSL
SSM Health Rehabilitation
FT- Clinical Neuropsychologist
Lake St. Louis, MO
SSM Health Rehabilitation carries a well-known reputation for excellent patient care and exceptional quality outcomes. We serve all people through exemplary healthcare, education, research and community service.
As the leading provider of comprehensive rehabilitation services in the St. Louis area, SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospital delivers the specialized care and advanced treatment that enables individuals with stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, neurological disorders, amputation, joint replacement and other orthopedic trauma, and general medical rehabilitation needs, to rebuild their lives.
SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospital's three inpatient rehabilitation units are located within acute care hospitals (SSM Health St. Mary's Health Center in St. Louis, and SSM Health St. Joseph West Health Center in Lake St. Louis) or operate as a stand-alone hospital (the 60-bed SSM Health Bridgeton Hospital in Bridgeton). This wide footprint in the greater St. Louis area provides patients with convenient, on-site access to very specialized medical care during their rehabilitative stay.
Throughout the St. Louis metroplex, SSM Health Rehabilitation currently employs close to 1,600 employees and we continue to grow. We currently have the following locations throughout STL, making us one of the most recognized and largest rehabilitation providers in the nation:
- 3 Inpatient Rehab Hospitals (1 free standing)
- 5 Acute Therapy Departments located within the SSM Health Hospitals
- 77+ Outpatient Therapy Centers
* neuropsychological assessment
* consultation to families, medical rehabilitation teams, and physicians
* psychological intervention (individual and group)
* on-call coverage, as assigned
* participation in education and support programs
* doctoral degree in Clinical or Counseling Psychology from an APA-Accredited program
* APA-Approved Clinical Psychology Internship, preferably in a medical / health science setting
* supervised postdoctoral training and experience in clinical neuropsychology
* experience working with an interdisciplinary team in a medical setting
* Missouri license as a Psychologist
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.