Registered Nurse (RN) - PRN Days
A quad-venture between Ochsner Health System, St. Tammany, Slidell Memorial, and Select Medical, North Shore Rehabilitation Hospital is located at 64030 Highway 434 Lacombe, LA 70445.
North Shore Rehabilitation Hospital, 30-bed hospital, provides 24/7 physician and rehabilitation nursing care, and evidence-based physical, occupational and speech therapy to help restore patient strength, mobility, and independence in daily living activities.
Own Your Future
Why work with us? Because we offer more than just a job. On our team, you will:
- Build meaningful relationships with patients and their families during each patient’s rehabilitation journey.
- Collaborate with an amazing group of nurses, therapists, physicians and support staff to help patients regain independence.
- Be challenged to learn, problem-solve and grow professionally.
- Be a valued member of the Select Medical family of brands, a nationwide leader in post-acute care.
Virtual tour of our hospital: https://www.northshore-rehab.com/tour/index.htm
Registered Nurse - PRN Day Shifts
Shift Hours: 7:00 am to 7:30 pm
*This position is to help cover for weekends, vacations, and employee time off.*
As an RN with us, you will regularly assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care to maximize the restoration and maintenance of the patient’s physical, psychological, and spiritual health. You will encourage and support patients through the recovery process and gently guide them to reach their goals. You will also serve as an educator to our patients and their families.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- Previous acute experience preferred but not required.
- Certified BLS required prior to start.
Benefits of becoming a nurse with us:
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home to their families
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time nurses (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k (with company match), life insurance, short and long term disability
- Tuition assistance and professional development
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.