What We'll Bring:
We deliver superior quality in all that we do. We continually strive to uphold and improve our reputation for excellence. We treat others as they would like to be treated. We treat each other with respect and promote a positive environment where people feel valued. We are results-oriented and achieve our objectives. We are focused and decisive in achieving our objectives and helping others achieve theirs. We are team players. We do our share of the work on time and with superior quality. We give honest feedback and accept constructive criticism. We are resourceful in overcoming obstacles. We are open to change and handle pressure with poise. Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment.
What You'll Bring:
Your strong attention to detail and exactness will come in to play when you complete the data entry of time clock adjustment forms, paid time off requests, and ancillary payments into the Kronos Timekeeping system. Reviewing and auditing of pre-payroll data, payroll processing reports and other pertinent payroll items will require accuracy, timeliness, consistency, and compliance. The fast-paced and deadline oriented environment fits your need to achieve and accomplish something every day.
Impact You'll Make:
By providing first class customer service and delivering superior quality in processing the payroll you will directly impact the employee experience. Your accuracy, consistency and quality outcomes make you a valuable member of the payroll and human resources team.
What We Love to See:
- Previous and applicable data entry and/or payroll experience.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with strict confidentiality.
- Must work independently with strong attention to detail
- Maintains awareness of all statutes and regulations regarding payroll services and administration to ensure 100% compliance.
- Handles all communication (telephonic, e-mail, fax) regarding assigned payroll cycle(s) in a prompt, courteous, and accurate manner
- Proficient PC skills, including Microsoft Office and EXCEL and previous experience.
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs.
Other full-time benefits of the Payroll Specialist position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join the network of over 45,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
SelectMedical is an EOE.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.