Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)- Baltimore, MD (Arbutus)
NovaCare in Baltimore Maryland is seeking a FULL time Physical Therapist Assistant for our outpatient center in Arbutus. An experienced physical therapist assistant is ideal for this opportunity, we are unable to consider a new graduate at this time. We treat a diverse group of teens through geriatrics offering general ortho and industrial rehabilitative services. We are open until 8pm and will require two later days for our evening population.
Our full time employees enjoy:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU accrediting courses, national certifications, journal clubs and more.
- Generous PTO plus holidays
- Affordable PPO Benefits with Tobacco Free Discounts
- Company matching 401(k) and more.
For Additional Details, Contact Our Regional Recruiter- Shanel!
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division Select Physical Therapy and NovaCare
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Responsible for patient care under the direction and supervision of a licensed physical therapist as mandated by State Practice Act.
- Possesses training and education which allows him/her to assist the Physical Therapist in carrying out prescribed treatment program.
- Graduate of an accredited school for Physical Therapist Assistants
- State Physical Therapist Assistant License REQUIRED to start
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.