Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Director of Quality Management
Select Specialty and Regency Hospitals care for patients who are critically ill and need extended acute hospitalization for their recovery. We are currently seeking a Director of Quality Management with previous nursing experience, passion for upholding high quality standards and providing phenomenal patient care . We offer an exceptional employee experience, an environment dedicated to safety and quality, ongoing educational and skill building resources and advancement opportunities. We offer an excellent network of career opportunities across the U.S.
As the Director of Quality Management, you will be responsible for the coordination, development and evaluation of all outcome activities including but not limited to:
Risk Management, Quality Improvement, Survey Readiness, Running Mock Surveys, Infection Control, Coordinating and Supervising Accreditation/Certification Activities, Employee Health, Vaccination and Education.
Why work for Select Specialty/Regency Hospital?
- The opportunity to build a career with an established, highly successful organization in a caring and compassionate environment.
- Focus on patient care and maintain quality standards.
- Work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team, consisting of hospital leaders, critical care nurses, physical, respiratory and occupational therapists, speech language pathologists and physicians.
- Develop relationships with your employees and make a real difference.
As the Director of Quality Management, you will be responsible for coordination, development and evaluation of all outcome activities including but not limited to: Risk Management, Quality Improvement, Survey Readiness, Infection Control, Employee Health and Education.
Other requirements of the Director of Quality Management - DQM would include:
- Coordinating all survey activities to assure that the facility maintains accreditation, certification, and licensure.
- Organizing monthly interdisciplinary QAPI Team meetings with activities per QAPI Calendar
- Receiving and reviews quarterly quality improvement reports
- Assisting Medical Director and Quality Program Director with development and implementation of medical staff quality improvement activities
- Leading hospital team in the performance of RCA at least annually and for every level 3-4 incident, unless otherwise indicated
- Completing monthly quality related data entry, analysis and reporting
- Focusing on the importance of employee training and education in the work place
- Working with leadership team to ensure reporting requirements are met.
As a Director of Quality Management, you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Qualifications you must have to be successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree, BSN or RN with relatable experience with quality improvement, infection control, employee health, accreditation and education.
- Valid state RN license required
- Ability to deliver superior quality of care.
- Result-driven team player who treats patients as if they were their own family members.
- You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be willing to remain hands-on and work independently.
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs.
Other full-time benefits of the Director of Quality Management position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join the network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.