Materials and Supply Technician, New Hospital
Banner Rehabilitation Hospital - West
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Banner Health*
Full-time Materials Technician (New Position)
Our brand new 56-bed hospital just opened in Sept 2020 and we are growing our materials management team!
As a Materials Technician, you will be responsible assisting the Materials Manager with stocking needed daily supplies, and processing daily deliveries. Other duties may include, but are not limited to, collecting daily charge data, entering and logging all charges for each department, ordering supplies; ordering and returning of rental equipment, submission of invoices, moving equipment.
- Assists the Materials Manager in the departmental operations.
- Receives all deliveries and inspects items for damage or defects. Verifies completeness and accuracy of all deliveries and alerts the departments (buyers) of any discrepancies.
- Maintains updated Material Safety Data Sheet manual of items handled through and stocked in Stores.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Two years previous shipping, receiving, and inventory management experience strongly preferred.
At our rehabilitation hospitals, our intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
Other benefits of this position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- A network of over 50,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.