Banner Rehabilitation Hospital West
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Banner Health*
Cook - As Needed - Weekend Shifts and PTO coverage
Shift Availability: Morning Shift and Afternoon Shift
*Our brand new 56-bed Acute Medical Rehabilitation Hospital opened in September 2020!
You will prepare foods for patients, staff, and guests, and may assist with general cleaning of the cooking and eating areas. In the absence of the Manager, the Cook supervises the dietary staff, ensuring that our facility and departmental policies and procedures are adhered to, and that proper sanitation, safety and infection control policies are being followed.
How you will be successful in this environment:
You are attentive to detail and organized, focused on being a customer-service oriented team member.
- Having your high school diploma or equivalent.
- Having at least one (1) year of supervised work experience.
- You are experienced in the preparation and service of foods, in estimating quantities of food needed, and in principles of sanitation and safe handling of food and equipment.
- Hospital experience is preferred.
- Having a positive, compassionate and customer-service oriented attitude.
Meet our Director of Food and Nutrition!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.