Are you planning a career in Healthcare?
NovaCare/Select Medical is seeking a Cash Application Representative to join their Outpatient Central Business Office.
- Responsible for posting payments and adjustments accurately and efficiently to patient accounts on a daily basis.
- Analyze and post per the explanation of benefits.
- Input and retrieve data from computer systems.
- Reconcile accounts daily.
- Link all images posted to Perceptive Content imaging system.
- Proficient Alpha and Numeric keyboard specifically with 10 key touch
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast past environment
- Computer Savvy
- Detail oriented mind set
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Full Time - Remote capability with quality performance expectations met after manager discretion
- No Required Weekends
- Monday to Friday – Flexible Day Shift
Full Time Benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Select Medical is recognized as one of America's Best-In-State (Pennsylvania) Employers 2020 by Forbes.
Employers were selected based on an independent survey of 80,000 Americans working for businesses with at least 500 employees. All surveys were anonymous, allowing participants to openly rate their employers on a variety of criteria including safety of work environment, compensation competitiveness, opportunities for advancement. In addition, respondents were asked how likely they would be to recommend their employer to others, and to nominate organizations in industries outside their own.
Select Medical is an EOE.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.