Select Medical in Ardmore, OK is seeking a FULL time Physical Therapist for our outpatient orthopedic location. Our ideal candidate is an experienced, energetic, self-motivated therapist who will join our team and help grow and expand the clinic. This is an excellent opportunity to work with experienced clinicians who are board certified in orthopedics with advanced certifications in manual therapy.
This Clinic sees a variety of orthopedic, neurologic (mainly concussion and vestibular) as well as lymphedema clients. We are willing to provide training in concussion/vestibular treatment for the best candidates.
New grads are welcome to apply and will be offered mentorship from current PT to acclimate them to the clinic and the community and referral sources.
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
To apply, create an online profile and upload your resume to complete our HR application.
For additional details, contact our Regional Recruiter, Jennifer Gillespie [email protected]
Select Physical Therapist is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1500 locations in 40 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.