Industrial Physical Therapist Assistant - Pella, IA
Are you looking for a different type of outpatient setting?! We have an awesome Industrial Physical Therapist Assistant position in Pella, IA!
Select Physical Therapy is the country's largest provider of outpatient services seeking a FULL time athletic trainer for an onsite industrial opportunity. Our WorkStrategies division provides on-site injury prevention and ergonomic services to the industrial workers and their employers. An ideal athletic trainer (ATC) has previous experience in the industrial setting able to continue to support and grow revenues through on-site services and maximizing center based Work Strategies services (POETS, FCEs, etc.). As an Athletic Trainer, you will work with our sales team to identify, qualify and close new business opportunities in Pella and surrounding areas. Some travel will be required with this full time licensed athletic trainer position as we expand our services to your community.
Essential functions will also include, but not limited to:
- Injury Trend Analysis
- Work Risk and Task Analysis
- Worksite Education programs
- Onsite Intervention
- Support, coach and train new employees
- Conduct in-services to keep staff current in Work Strategies issues
- Participate in CEU programs
Generally speaking this is a daytime week day schedule but keep in mind, some weekends or evenings may be needed. We will discuss and plan keeping in mind your flexibility is key and reliable transportation
For additional information and details, contact our regional recruiter Shanel Green at [email protected] or 610.223.5944.
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally a prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states and the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center and KORT. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.