Health Information (HIM) Credentialing Technician (Medical Records) - Full Time
California Rehabilitation Institute
**A Joint Venture with Cedar Sinai, UCLA Health and Select Medical**
Health Information/Credentialing Technician
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
As a Health Information/Credentialing Technician, you will assist in the maintenance of timely and accurate paper and electronic records to meet the requirements for licensure and certification. Your responsibilities would also include record processing and physician record completion, filing of transcribed reports and other documentation, filing, storage/retrieval, release of confidential information, and record maintenance as well as maintenance of medical and allied health staff credentialing files to meet regulatory requirements. Required: High school diploma and two (2) years of work experience in a Health Information or Credentialing department of a health care facility, with knowledge of HIPAA and Joint Commission standards, preferred.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Previous experience in Health information or credentialing department preferred.
• Knowledge of HIPAA and Joint Commission standards preferred.
At California Rehabilitation Institute, our intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
Other benefits of full time positions include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join the network of over 50,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.