Athletic Trainer Certified (ATC) - Select Physical Therapy
Full Time opening for an Industrial Athletic Trainer
in Hanover, PA
Our Onsite Indstrial/Workers Comp team is looking for a compassionate and driven Certified Athletic Trainer to provide exceptional patient care experiences. Our highly trained and respected industrial team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote the well-being of our patients.
Unique Location/Job Details: Onsite at employer managing workers comp claims and providing first aide to their employees. Accompany injured workers to doctors appointments. Colloborate with
Our Clinicians Enjoy:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU accrediting courses, company paid certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more.
- Company matching 401(k) plan
- Generous Paid Time Off plus Holidays
- Affordable PPO Benefits with tobacco free discounts
- Lucrative Salary
- Much more!
Select Physical Therapy is part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1000 locations in 32 states and the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center and KORT. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Responsible for patient care under supervision of a licensed physician.
- Collaborate with Employee Health and Safety Manager.
- Help create a culture of care mentality for employees.
- Manage initial employee concerns for work and non-work related injury/illness.
- Collaborate with Employee Health and Safety Manager
- Manage employee annual OSHA requirements
- BS Degree REQUIRED
- Minimum one year clinical experience
- National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA) certification
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Applicable state license where required
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.