Full time position in our outpatient orthopedic center
in the Linglestown section of Harrisburg
Experience the power of physical therapy! Our physical therapy center in Linglestown is looking for a compassionate and driven licensed Physical Therapist to add to their team. We provide exceptional patient care experiences. Our highly trained and respected physical therapy team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote the well-being of our patients. We utilize a variety of evidence-based treatment and manual therapy techniques to create individualized treatment plans that help each patient achieve their specific goals. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy.
Unique Location/Job Details: Diverse orthopedic mix a well as our ReVital program.
- Industry-leading continuing education opportunities
- Multiple therapist manually based outpatient orthopedic clinic.
- Schedule 3 days a week 8am-7pm and 2 days a week 8am-1pm.
- Mentoring program available for new grads.
- Ask about our learning opportunities including journal clubs and study groups
- Diverse patient mix including vestibular, sports medicine and Neuro.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
- Certification programs.
- 18 paid of Paid Time Off.
- Company Match 401K.
- PPO Insurance.
And much more.
Select Physical Therapy is part of the Select Medical Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation. We operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physiotherapy Associates, KORT, and Saco Bay Physical Therapy. Together, these brands comprise a national network of more than 1,700 centers in 37 states and the District of Columbia. The centers offer a wide range of general physical therapy services such as hand therapy, sports medicine and work injury prevention and management. Throughout the country, we also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools and serve as the exclusive physical rehabilitation provider to several major U.S. corporations.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.