Select Physical Therapy is looking to hire a PRN OT to provide outpatient work in our Dexter, MO clinic. This is a mix of managed care, medicare and work comp patients of all ages. Non-surgical and Post-surgical orthopedic patients are the majority of patient mix. Minimal neuro patients. OT will have the option to perform home health visits as well with this position.
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications to patients and customers.
- Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy.
- National and state licensure or registration REQUIRED to start.
- Previous ergonomics, outpatient or related industrial experience a PLUS.
- Valid driver’s license.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.