Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Medical Laboratory Assistant
At Select Specialty/ Regency Hospital, a division of Select Medical, our specialty hospitals care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We are currently seeking a Medical Laboratory Technician to join our team. We offer an excellent network of career opportunities across the U.S.
Under the general supervision of the Laboratory Manager, Laboratory Assistant will be responsible for having a working knowledge of all pre-analytical processes of laboratory services provided by Select Medical, which may include, but is not limited to specimen processing and phlebotomy services.
As a Medical Lab Assistant, you will be responsible for having a working knowledge of all areas of laboratory services provided by Select Medical, including pre-analytical, analytical, and post-analytical processes.
Other responsibilities of the Medical Lab Assistant position include:
• High School graduation or equivalent
• BLS certificate
• Current certification from one of the following: the National Phlebotomy Association, American Medical Technologists, American Society for Clinical PathologyNational Healthcareer Association, National Center for Competency Testing, or other approved agencies.
• One year of clinical laboratory experience preferred
Embraces the Select Medical Way and Core Values of the Company:
• We deliver superior quality in all that we do.
• We treat others as they would like to be treated.
• We are results oriented and achieve our objectives.
• We are team players.
• We are resourceful in overcoming obstacles.
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.