NovaCare Rehabilitation is looking for a Part Time Van Driver position based out of our Philadelphia, PA location.
This position will be responsible for picking up and dropping off patients for their therapy appointments. We have a flexible schedule Monday-Friday.
Must have a valid PA driver’s license and clean driving record.
NovaCare Rehabilitation is part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1700 locations in 37 states and the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center and KORT. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Drive vehicle to designated locations.
- Drive patients to and from specific locations
- Assist patient in and out of vehicle
- Review daily schedule prior to pick up
- Fill up truck with gas
- Maintain current vehicle registration
- Communicate maintenance anniversaries, needs, or issues with the vehicle
- Immediately communicate when the vehicle is part of an accident
- Ability to operate a vehicle
- Follow and maintain all traffic laws as written by the Dept. of Transportation
- Maintain a valid license
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, and reach consistently throughout a work day/shift
- Visual acuity sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people and understand written direction
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, safely, from ground to waist using proper body mechanics
- Valid driver’s license of the state employed
- High School Diploma or GED required
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.