The Office Manager is responsible for the day-to-day administrative office functions and coordinating standard operating procedures to ensure organizational effectiveness, process efficiency and safety within the Credentialing Verification Office (CVO). The Office Manager will promote excellent customer service in all protocols and procedures to provide an exceptional experience through all interactions supported by the CVO. The Office Manager is also in charge of supporting interoffice communication protocols, administrative procedures, inventory control, and to maintain a professional work environment.
- Promotes a positive work environment and encourages an office culture that provides an exceptional employee experience
- Assists and supports the Director of the CVO to ensure appropriate staffing for day-to-day operations, including contingency plans for all staff regarding turnover, vacation, sick
- Supports the Director with the hiring process to include recruiting and interviewing candidates and manages the onboarding and orientation process for all new hires
- Assists new hires with orientation and introductory phase to include completion of human resources tasks and access to company computer programs
- Nurture and assist with the development of strong relations between all staff members and field contacts.
Office and Building Management:
- Point person for building management and maintenance needs advising management of office needs/issues requiring attention and follows through until resolved. (Cleaning company, Lighting outages, plumbing repairs, air-conditioning needs)
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office including mail, supplies, equipment and errands. Ensures compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Ensures effective cost management when ordering center supplies to include, but not limited to, reconciling and posting of office charges.
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary and ensure compliance within the CVO
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment (printers, copiers, etc.
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts and office systems
- Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep management properly informed
- Assist leadership with improve processes and procedures as needed
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Implement procedural and policy changes to improve operational efficiency
- Prepare operational reports and schedules as assigned by Director
- Manage Departmental Email Inboxes: Payor Enrollment & CVO teams
- Bachelor’s degree in business Administration or related field OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two to four years high volume, diverse office experience required.
- One to two years supervisory and management experience preferred.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Select Medical is an EOE.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.