Select Medical has been recognized as a Forbes "Best-In-State" Employer
***We are not able to sponsor visas now or in the future and are not interested in corp.-to-corp. business arrangements at this time.***
Select Medical treats more than 80,000 patients in a typical day. Ranging from some of the most critically ill individuals in our nation’s healthcare system to some of the most fit athletes, our patients benefit from the combined knowledge and expertise of over 50,000 employees. No matter what the setting, our workforce is dedicated to providing an exceptional patient experience.
The ServiceNow Developer role is responsible for configuring, developing and administering capabilities of Select Medical’s ServiceNow platform. The candidate works to support the adoption and implementation of ITILv3 best practices as part of our IS Service Management strategy.
- Serve as an analyst to review, plan, build, operationalize and train users on capabilities within Select Medical’s ServiceNow platform
- Work with team members and across IT and the business organization to elicit and define requirements for IT Service Management capabilities within ServiceNow
- Assess feasibility and impacts of new business requirements; design appropriate solutions and recommend alternative approaches when necessary.
- Interpret technical documents and contribute to test plans.
College Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience required
Self-learner that continually advances personal awareness, skills and capabilities
Professional experience in one or more of the following technology areas:
- ServiceNow Service Portal Development
- ServiceNow Administration
- ServiceNow Configuration and Testing
Familiarity with relational databases, including MySQL, SQL Server or Oracle
- Proficiency in both traditional SDLC model as well as Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- ITILv3 Foundation certification
- 1-2 years of Systems Development experience
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Select Medical is an EOE
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.