The CRM Dynamics Administrator reviews, analyzes, and modifies system configuration including testing, debugging, installation, and documenting for new or existing systems in accordance with project plans and specifications. The Administrator serves as a liaison between business stakeholders and other IT teams to integrate commercial solutions into the larger Select Medical system topology, including security configurations, operational reporting, on-line transactional processing, and business continuity planning. The position is responsible for delivering quality customer service supporting production operations and end-user consultation as well as recommendations and input into operational strategic planning.
The CRM Dynamics Administrator will be responsible for working with a diverse set of colleagues consisting of IT, product development, sales, marketing, account management, and other business partners. This position requires the candidate to have the knowledge, experiences, skills, and aptitude to span multiple roles, as needed, from analyst and requirements lead, to technical/functional consultant and adviser, and most importantly, as a contributor for each of these functions.
- Gathers and documents business and functional requirements from Business owners and SME’s
- Leads and delivers application projects through analysis, design, configuration, testing, training, and deployment activities necessary to deliver superior quality CRM and Customer Data solutions
- Manages and prioritizes ongoing support requests and administrative needs of CRM users
- Prioritizes and negotiates scope for release management
- Collaborates with development team to determine best options to meet requirements and schedules reasonable release dates
- Works with SMEs to ensure proper work-flow training
- Manages, prioritizes, and communicates across multiple levels of businesses
- BS or BA degree in Business Systems, Computer Science, or another relevant program.
- Experienced Dynamics 365 CE / CRM Administrator
- Dynamics 365 CE / CRM at least one full lifecycle implementation experience specifically with multi-team-based development
- Practical understanding of Dynamics 365 CE Solution Components and Platform Extension
- Experience in Azure DevOps configuration and management for SAAS ( for e.g.D365) as well PAAS (for e.g Azure Functions, Azure Logic App etc) based work loads
- Cloud monitoring – Experience with Azure Log Analytics, Azure Monitor, SysDig, Application Insights
- Hands-on with Azure CLI, PowerShell and ARM Templates
- Exposure to Microsoft’s power platform with CDS
- Experience and/or sound understanding of Agile / Scrum process
- Requires superior teamwork skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills a must; ability to read, write, and speak in a professional manner.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are critical.
- Demonstrated history of responsibility, punctuality, personal integrity, and professionalism
Select Medical is an EOE
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.