Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Night Shift - As Needed
Nursing Assistant Virtual Interview Days
We are actively interviewing Full-time and Per Diem Nursing Assistants to join our team at Cleveland Clinic Rehab Hospital (Akron, OH).
Dates and Times:
Wednesday October 7th from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Thursday October 15th from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
If you have any questions or need to schedule for a different day,
Please reach out to Elizabeth Plantz at [email protected]
We look forward to speaking with you!
Cleveland Clinic Rehabilitation Hospital, Edwin Shaw
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Cleveland Clinic*
Per Diem/As Needed
Shift Hours: Night Shift 6:30 pm-7:00 am
*This position is to help pick up shifts for weekends, holidays, and time off requests.*
Nursing Assistants work collaboratively with our nursing and therapy teams and assist patients in their rehabilitation process. They are obtaining vital signs, help the patient with daily activities, promptly answering call lights, reporting any issues or progress observed, and reinforcing rehab techniques as assigned by the therapy team.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
- BLS preferred
- Hospital experience preferred but not required
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant preferred (may be required based on certain state requirements)
Benefits of becoming a nursing assistant with us:
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home
- Team-oriented and family-like culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Full-benefits package for full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability.
- Tuition assistance and professional development
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.