Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Quality Coordinator (RN or RT)
PART-TIME (2 days a week, or flex schedule)
Select Specialty and Regency Hospitals care for patients who are critically ill and need extended acute hospitalization for their recovery. We are currently seeking a Quality Coordinator/Infection Control with current nursing experience, passion for upholding high-quality standards and providing phenomenal patient care. We offer an exceptional employee experience, an environment dedicated to safety and quality, ongoing educational and skill-building resources, and advancement opportunities. We offer an excellent network of career opportunities across the U.S.
Why work for Select Specialty/Regency Hospital?
- The opportunity to build a career with an established, highly successful organization in a caring and compassionate environment.
- Focus on patient care and maintain quality standards.
- Work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team, consisting of hospital leaders, critical care nurses, physical, respiratory and occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists and physicians.
- Develop relationships with your employees and make a real difference.
As the Quality Coordinator/Infection Control, you will be responsible for the coordination, development, and evaluation of all outcome activities including but not limited to:
Infection Control/Employee Health Nurse responsibilities include but not limited to: Conducts on-going surveillance using NHSN definitions through review of admission diagnosis, microbiology results, physician orders, patient medical records and clinical staff discussion. Conducts analysis of data to include risk assessment, prevention and control strategies. Serves as a resource to all hospital staff on all issues related to infection control and employee health.
Quality Coordination responsibilities include but not limited to: Assuring the facility maintains accreditation, certification, and licensure. Completion and submission of all CMS LTCH QRP requirements. Assists with survey readiness, root cause analysis', and annual high risk proactive risk assessment.
As a Quality Coordinator, you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Other requirements of the Quality Coordinator role include:
- Current RN license or RT license
- 3 years of experience in an inpatient healthcare facility
- Previous experience with one major area of responsibility preferred (quality, environment of care, infection control, quality control or risk management).
- Positive, caring and customer-service-oriented attitude
We offer a full range of benefits; medical, dental, 401K, PTO and much more.
Our hospitals small team environment allows us to keep our focus where it belongs- on each patient and each employee.
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.