Select Medicals Central Business Office is seeking a Bilingual Customer Service team member!
The Customer Service team is responsible for:
- Answering, forwarding and logging incoming calls in the manner specified by the CBO supervisor.
- Sorting, stamping, scanning, linking and forwarding incoming mail according to department protocols.
- Comprehending insurance and patient responsibilities in relation to account balances and billing.
- Resolving patient, center, and internal account inquiries, both verbal and written. Forwarding the inquiries to the Lead and members of the A/R team or appropriate supervisors as necessary if unable to resolve inquiry.
- Bilingual - Required Spanish Speaking Skills
- Accurate and Efficient
- Team Player
- Proficient in Multi-Tasking
- Ability to work in a fast past environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Computer Savvy
- High School Diploma or GED
Select Medical is recognized as one of America's Best-In-State (Pennsylvania) Employers 2020 by Forbes.
Employers were selected based on an independent survey of 80,000 Americans working for businesses with at least 500 employees. All surveys were anonymous, allowing participants to openly rate their employers on a variety of criteria including safety of work environment, compensation competitiveness, opportunities for advancement. In addition, respondents were asked how likely they would be to recommend their employer to others, and to nominate organizations in industries outside their own.
Select Medical is an EOE.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.