Environmental Services Technician / Housekeeping (PRN)
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Environmental Services Technician (Housekeeping)
PRN/Per Diem/As Needed
Who we are:
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical employs over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
Do you love the challenge of working in a dynamic environment? Do you thrive on collaboration? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent experience to your team? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us.
You will deliver superior quality in all that you do and you will treat others as they wish to be treated. You are a results-oriented team player who is resourceful in overcoming obstacles. You are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
You will consistently demonstrate commitment to customer service excellence in all interactions with patients, family members, visitors and other staff members. You will be responsible for maintaining a clean work environment in assigned areas, which may include patient rooms, offices, nurse’s stations, lounges, hallways, bathrooms, kitchen areas, elevators and lobby areas.
- Responsibility for the overall condition of the hospital, including sanitation, order, and appearance.
- Performing light manual work, ensuring that routine housekeeping tasks are being performed according to established schedules and procedures.
- Cleaning assigned areas by washing furnishings, floors, and equipment with special cleaning solutions and disinfectants to prevent the spread of disease.
- Using dust cloths and the vacuum cleaner to dust window sills, blinds, floors, and furniture; emptying ashtrays and trash buckets; arranging furniture and equipment in an orderly fashion.
- Making beds with clean linen in prescribed manner; scouring and polishing sinks, tubs, mirrors and similar equipment; replenishing supplies of soap, towels and other dispensable items.
How you will be successful in this environment:
You are attentive to detail and organized, focused on being a customer-service oriented team member.
- Having your high school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous housekeeping experience is preferred.
- Hospital experience is preferred.
- Having a positive, compassionate and customer-service oriented attitude.
We'd love for you to join our team!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.