Outpatient neuro occupational therapist- Portland, ME
Saco Bay in PORTLAND ME is seeking local per diem and PRN occupational therapist for our outpatient neuro program. Our center offers PT and SLP services in addition to OT. A dynamic team player for co-treats is necessary for our continued success. You must have solid experience with the neurological population to be considered. This is not ideal for a new graduate occupational therapists as hours are for coverage only (no guarantees) and you may be the only OT on staff if coverage requires. This is a GREAT way to be involved with a stable growing company in your neighborhood.
Hours Needed: PRN - As Needed
Compensation. Hourly based on experience.
Applying. To apply, create an on-line profile and upload your resume to complete our HR application.
Saco Bay is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1700 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications to patients and customers.
- Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy.
- National and state licensure or registration REQUIRED to start.
- Previous ergonomics, outpatient or related industrial experience a PLUS.
- Valid driver’s license.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.