Occupational Therapist/Certified Hand Therapist/ Hand Therapist- Per Diem in PORTLAND, ME
Saco Bay Physical Therapy- 30yrs of success!
Our outpatient orthopedic and hand therapy center in Portland, ME is seeking compassionate and driven licensed Hand Therapists (PT/OT/CHT) for PRN coverage.
We are open to consider physical or occupational therapists with STRONG hand therapy skills for as needed coverage. We have an existing hand therapy program looking for local PTs and OPTs able to help with caseload influx, vacation and emergency coverage as needed. We are unable to consider new graduates. A certified hand therapist (CHT) is preferred, but not required to be considered. You MUST have strong hand therapy experience and comfortable as the only hand therapist in a center.
Hours Needed: PRN - As Needed
Compensation. Hourly based on experience.
Applying. To apply, create an on-line profile and upload your resume to complete our HR application.
Saco Bay is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1700 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
- Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy.
- Must hold specialty certification or licensure in Hand Therapy.
- National registration and state licensure or registration REQUIRED.
- Minimum of two years experience in application of custom splinting pre and post-op orthopedic required.
- Minimum two years in adult rehabilitation; hand and splinting experience required.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
- Valid state driver’s license.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.