Select Physical Therapy is looking to hire a Full Time Certified Athletic Trainer for our onsite Injury Prevention Program. The Injury Prevention Program consists of providing care for work-related injuries, creating preventative stretch and strength programs, and ergonomic risk assessment and prevention programs at Fed Ex in Memphis, TN
Our Clinicians Enjoy:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU accrediting courses, company paid certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more.
- Company matching 401(k) plan
- Generous Paid Time Off plus Holidays
- Affordable PPO Benefits with tobacco free discounts
- Lucrative Salary
- Much more!
For additional details, contact our Regional Recruiter, Jennifer Gillespie and [email protected]
Select Physical Therapy is part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1000 locations in 32 states and the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center and KORT. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Responsible for providing assessment, triage and first aid for work related injuries
- Designs and implements specific injury prevention program for individuals and work groups for FedEx employees
- Communication with FedEx safety and management team regarding employee injuries
- Implementation of other programs as needed, such as wellness, ergonomics or employee training
- BS Degree REQUIRED
- Minimum one year clinical experience
- National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA) certification
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Applicable state license where required
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.