The Director of Finance works within the Inpatient Rehabilitation Division of Select Medical and reports directly to the Vice President of Finance. This position functions as a financial support for all the inpatient rehabilitation hospitals. The Director of Finance interprets, analyzes and prepares monthly reporting packages to operations and executive leadership in regards to financial metrics including revenue, census, patient mix, salaries, staffing and expense control. Additionally, the Director of Finance works closely with Business Development in performing analytical analysis including proformas on new potential deals to determine viability of the deal.
- Assists in coordinating and overseeing the annual forecasting and budgeting process
- Coordinates financial pro forma analysis for potentially new start-up operations
- Prepare and review return on investment analysis for projects and sponsorships
- Prepares monthly and quarterly reporting packages to operations and executive leadership in regards to key financial metrics
- Establish and maintains close and collaborative business relationship with operations and with the Corporate Accounting function
- Play a key role in working with operations to interpret financial metrics and develop best practices to enhance financial performance
- BS or BA degree in accounting or other business related major.
- Minimum 5 years of applicable experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- CPA and/or MBA preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite a plus.
Select Medical is an EOE.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.