Pharmacy Technician - Inpatient Rehab
Kessler Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Hospital*
Pharmacy Technician - Per Diem Weekdays
Benefits of being a Pharmacy Technician with us:
- Working with a collaborative clinical team
- Impact on patient care and their quality of life
- Ability to grow and learn new skills
- Opportunity to gain hospital pharmacy experience
- Great orientation and training program
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement/relocation opportunities
- Full-benefits package for FT (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
Under direct supervision, the pharmacy technician assists pharmacist in providing medications to patients and performs routine duties in hospital pharmacy.
- Fills medication cassettes under the direct supervision of a pharmacist.
- Prepares IV medications under the direct supervision of a pharmacist.
- Prints out and fills label requests for First dose or Stat medications.
- Delivers supplies and medications to other departments as needed.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- One to two year’s experience as a Pharmacy Technician preferred.
- Current State Board of Pharmacy Registration Certificate as a Pharmacy Technician required.
- Current certification by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board preferred.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.