Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Select Specialty Hospital is seeking a CT Technician who is comfortable performing computed tomography, radiographic and limited fluoroscopic exams independently. They must promote the values of Select Medical by displaying courteous and respectful behavior in dealing with patients, family members and coworkers.
As a CT Technician you will:
- Perform various CT and radiographic exams
- Perform contrast assessment to determine any patient allergies
- Prepare the patient for diagnostic procedures by explaining the process and creating a comfortable environment
- Use of proper patient positioning and technical factors to consistently produce quality, diagnostic studies
- Correctly operate CT scanner to produce cross-sectional images of desired patient anatomy
- Administer contrast media as directed by referring physician
- Monitor the patient for any adverse drug events and report accordingly
- Perform routine quality assurance on equipment and identify basic malfunctions
- Perform clerical duties as needed such as answering phones
- Associates degree or graduate of an accredited radiologic science program
- ARRT registered in good standing
- BLS certification
- CT certification preferred, not required
- At least 3 years of CT experience (not including school)
- Knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy
- High quality patient care and customer service skills required
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.