Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Clinical Liaison (RN / RRT)
As a critical care clinician, you have acquired expert clinical knowledge, communication, and critical thinking skills. Are you looking for a place to apply these skills beyond the bedside? Clinical Liaisons affect patients’ lives from a wider perspective. Instead of just one hospital, liaisons work with multiple hospitals in their local community to help educate discharge planners on care options for patients requiring longer hospital stays. Our liaisons meet with Physicians, Social Workers, and Case Managers to advocate for patients who will benefit from transferring into our critical illness recovery hospitals. Liaisons also meet with patients and families to educate them on how the critical illness recovery hospital helps further their recovery from life-threatening and catastrophic illness.
This is a salaried position that works 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday- Friday with occasional on-call responsibility. Liaisons are also eligible for monthly bonuses.
Critical Illness Recovery
When a patient has spent time in the ICU, sometimes he or she will need more intensive, specialized care to fully recover. Select Specialty critical illness recovery hospital offers a post-ICU plan of care that focuses on mobility, weight-bearing, ambulation, and nutrition - all crucial contributors to getting patients back to their baseline of health. Clinical Liaisons at Select help hospitals identify post-ICU patients who have entered into a state of chronic critical illness and will benefit from this extension of specialized acute care.
- Registered Nurse or Respiratory Therapy license with acute care experience (critical care, preferred)
- Passion for getting patients into the best level of care to support healing and recovery
- Patient-centered with excellent customer service skills
- Positive and solution-focused attitute
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Be an excellent communicator – understanding the importance of keeping customers and teammates informed on progress
- Have a valid driver’s license, proof of auto insurance, and active clinical license
Company & Benefits Information:
Select Medical is one of the nation's largest providers of healthcare. Our national network of over 47,000 employees helps improve quality of life for more than 70,000 patients every day.
Our employees are guided daily by a set of core values and cultural behaviors that drive our hospital teams to deliver an exceptional patient experience and for the company to deliver an exceptional employee experience. It’s this strong sense of purpose that motivates us to connect with each other and fulfill our mission.
Full-time employee benefits include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Monthly bonus plan
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Mobile technology for use in the job
- Excellent career path and a culture of promoting from within
- Paid Time Off (PTO), including Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance and Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.