Full time licensed physical therapist or physical therapist assistant
Select Physical Therapy in STUANTON- WAYNESBORO VA
Select Physical Therapy in STAUNTON, VA is seeking a FULL time Physical Therapist (or licensed assistant) for our outpatient orthopedic center. We have a full PT on staff able to offer a mentorship for a new grad focused on OP ortho. We treat a diverse population of teens through geriatrics and in need of a flexible PT able to provide coverage at our sister facility in Waynesboro. This is a full time position for 40 hours per week and will include some evenings until 6pm. NO weekends. Position opens late fall- winter 2020.
- Nationwide UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU crediting courses, national certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Competitive Salary with incentives and more!
For additional details on this or any of our outpatient opportunities nationwide contact our Regional Recruiter, Shanel!
NovaCare Rehabilitation and Select Physical Therapy
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.