Physical Therapist- Fredericksburg, VA ( also Bowling Green + Locust Grove) Per Diem
CENTRAL VIRGINIA NEEDS AN OUTPATIENT PHYSICAL THERAPIST
Fredericksburg, Locust Grove and Bowling Green, VA
Select Physical Therapy in the FREDERICKSBURG VIRGINIA area (Bowling Green and Locust Grove) is seeking local per diem and PRN Physical Therapists for our outpatient locations in central Virginia. We have seasoned clinicians on staff able to consider an independent new grad interested in ortho OP, industrial and sports medicine. This is a great opportunity for a physical therapist looking to grow their clinical skills treating a diverse population of teens through geriatrics. We have reasonable caseload expectations giving you true one on one time with your patients. As needed coverage for volume influx and vacation/leave of current physical therapists. Locust grove is just 20 minutes from Fredericksburg and may offer the most consistent coverage hour needs.
We are able to offer access to our internal CEU accrediting courses and 401(k) if you are working less than 32 hours per week.
To apply, create an online profile and upload your resume to complete our HR application.
For additional details, contact our Regional Recruiter, Shanel!
Select Physical Therapy and NovaCare Rehabilitation
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.