Physical Therapist- Cambridge, MD (part time)
PART TIME PHYSICAL THERAPIST- Cambridge, MD (outpatient orthopedics)
NovaCare Rehabilitation in CAMBRIDGE MARYLAND is seeking a PART time Physical Therapist (PT) for our outpatient orthopedic location. We have an additional therapist on staff seeking a dynamic PT focused on OP ortho for an average 20-24 hours per week. This position has the ability to grow into full time with hours of operation between 730am until 530pm. We treat a diverse population of teens through geriatrics with reasonable caseload expectations. An ideal physical therapist has previous outpatient ortho experience, but we are willing to consider new graduate physical therapists.
If you are interested, contact our regional recruiter, Shanel, or upload your resume and complete our HR application today!
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Physical Therapy and NovaCare Rehabilitation
NovaCare Rehabilitation is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.