Patient Services Specialist - Part Time - High Ridge
SSM Health Physical Therapy is looking for a Part Time Patient Service Specialist to work at our High Ridge, MO Outpatient Clinic!!
Patient Service Specialist - Office Administrator
SSM Health PT has 70+ centers throughout the St. Louis area. We offer outpatient therapy services to patients with back pain, sports injuries, orthopedic issues, day-long therapy programs, as well as continuously growing other specialty programs. The Patient Service Specialists are the customer service and insurance experts of our team.
We have been recognized by the St. Louis Post Dispatch as one of the "Top Workplaces" in St. Louis for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019!
M/W/F evenings. 11:30AM or 12PM to 6:30PM or 7PM – varies based on patient load.
*This is an entry level position*
Salary: starting pay at $14/hour
- Greets patients
- Answers phones
- Patient intake and data entry
- Insurance verification and pre-authorization
- Schedules patient appointments
- Operates front office of outpatient centers
- Supports therapists and therapy assistants
- Daily cash balancing and weekly banking deposits
- HS diploma or GED is required
- Customer service experience preferred
- Knowledge of insurance verification preferred
- Healthcare, Medical, Dental office administration preferred
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.