CAPE COD OUTPATIENT PHYSICAL THERAPIST NEEDED!!
Full time in South Dennis, MA
Select Physical Therapy and NovaCare Rehabilitation in South Dennis Massachusetts is seeking a FULL time Physical Therapist (PT) for our outpatient center. An ideal candidate has previous outpatient experience but we ARE able to consider new graduate physical therapists who are focused on OP ortho. We treat a diverse caseload of teens through geriatrics- general orthopedics, sports medicine and industrial specialty services. This is one of several locations with Select and NovaCare on Cape Cod requiring a mix schedule of days and evenings until 7pm. NO WEEKENDS!
Full time begins at 32 hours with full benefits such as:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary and more!
For additional details and to apply, contact:
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division of Select Medical
Physio, NovaCare, Select Physical Therapy and Saco Bay
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1500 locations in 40 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.