Administrative Receptionist- FLOAT/TRAVEL
Kessler Rehabilitation Center
Monmouth County Region, NJ
*FLOAT / TRAVEL POSITION*
Status: Full Time
Availability: Monday-Friday hours range from 7am-8pm
Ensures the highest level of customer service to patients, fellow employees, and referrals sources through the coordination and administration of facility’s “front office” activities. Assures provision of office functions such as patient scheduling, reception duties, medical record preparation, clinic statistics and report compilation, data collection and dissemination, regarding but not limited to patient demographics and third party payers, and all other necessary clerical and office functions. Obtains and tracks authorizations. Collects, reconciles and prepares daily bank deposits for over the counter cash. Possesses exceptional communication skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Two years in medical office setting that required multi-tasking preferred.
- Knowledge of health insurance preferred.
- Basic knowledge of computers skills including but not limited to keyboard familiarity and word processing, office procedures, filing, verbal and written communication skills, fax, photocopy required
- Customer service and interpersonal skills necessary to communicate effectively with staff members, supportive personnel, patients, physicians and community members required.
- Must be available early mornings and evenings for all shifts Monday – Friday.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.