Select Physical Therapy in Allentown, PA is seeking a Full Time Rehabilitation Aide for our outpatient orthopedic clinic. An ideal candidate has previous Tech experience and is able to work varied hours
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following:
- Executes activities as directed by supervising therapist.
- Cleans, sterilizes and prepares equipment in accordance with company policy and
- Cleans and maintains therapy/exercise equipment.
- Keeps current with laundry and maintains adequate stock of supplies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This is an hourly paid position based on experience.
To apply, complete our FULL HR application at Job ID 138936 https://careers.selectmedical.com/.
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1700 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Reports to and is under the direct supervision of a Physical Therapist Assistant, Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant, Physical Therapist and/or Occupational Therapist in accordance with State Practice Act.
- Possesses training and/or experience which allows him/her to aide therapists in carrying out rehabilitation procedures, organize/schedule and keep records of ancillary services (i.e. FCE’s, CYBEX, POETS, etc.) and support other center specific functions.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Successful completion of training session and training period for a Rehab Aide II required.
- Completion of OSHA training.
- Certified-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
- First aid certification preferred
Two (2) years previous job-related experience preferred.
Prior experience in an outpatient clinic a plus.
Computer skills must include word processing, spreadsheet, and data entry
- Bilingual in Spanish
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.