What You’ll Bring:
The ideal employee will bring expertise in accounting principles and desire the opportunity to influence leadership and enable innovation. You’ll champion the Select Medical culture of team work, building trust, superior quality, and show the ability to own your own future.
The Impact You’ll Make:
You will be an important contributor to the accounting and financial reporting objectives of the Company. You will have opportunities to experience personal and professional growth. You will work closely with organizational leadership to become expert and influential in:
- Analysis of accounting policies and standards
- The development of accounting policies
- The adoption of accounting standards
- Developing guidance, advice and information for consumption by others
- Accounting for significant and critical transactions including equity investments, acquisitions, goodwill, and debt transactions
- Preparation and review of financial statements, footnote disclosures and other reporting requirements in accordance with SEC reporting and U.S. GAAP
- Development of accounting conclusions, educational materials, and presentations
The “technical” details:
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
• Licensure: Certified Public Accountant designation or candidate for designation
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant accounting and financial reporting experience
Select Medical is an EOE.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.