Physical Therapist Assistant -Chelmsford, MA (part time)
Select Physical Therapy in CHELMSFORD, MA is seeking a PART time Physical Therapist or Physical Therapist Assistant for our outpatient orthopedic location. This is a PART time position averaging 20 hours per week that we hope to grow to full time soon. Additional hours for a physical therapist or physical therapist assistant may be available in Concord. We are open to discuss schedule hoping for some evenings until 730pm mixed with day hours. An ideal candidate has previous OP ortho experience, but we are willing to consider independent and ortho focused new graduate physical therapist. We treat a diverse caseload of teens through geriatrics offering general ortho, sport medicine and industrial rehab services. If you are a physical therapist who is focused on OP ortho, looking to sharpen your skills and pursue a speciality-- we can support your goals!
If you are treating less than 32 hours, you can participate in local CEU accrediting courses and company matching 401(k).
For additional details on this or any of our outpatient opportunities nationwide contact our Regional Recruiter, Shanel!
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation and Saco Bay Physical Therapy
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.