Dignity Health Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Dignity Health*
Nurse Manager (Newly Created Role)
Dignity Health Rehabilitation Hospital is growing and we are looking to add a Clinical Nurse Manager to our collaborative leadership team!
The Clinical Nurse Manager serves as a mentor to the nursing team and plays a key role in developing and growing their staff. This is a great opportunity for a strong nurse leader who is looking to make the next step in their professional career or for an experienced manager looking to join a dynamic organization.
- Possesses a specialized knowledge base and skills to facilitate patient treatment and staff development.
- Provides and oversees patient care. Implementing hospital and department philosophy and objectives.
- Provides leadership during times of crisis to assure continuity of care and a productive work environment.
- Maintains approved standards of patient care, collaborating with appropriate persons for continuity of care under the guidance of the Chief Nursing Officer. Communicates clinical issues, as they relate to service or program development, to the CNO.
- Promotes clinical development, competency and expertise in staff to maximize patient outcomes.
- Valid State RN License required.
- Three to five years experience including supervisory experience required.
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program required.
- Certified BLS or completion in first 90 days of employment required.
- CRRN required after meeting eligibility requirements.
- Clinical experience preferred.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.