Physical Therapist- Full Time Owings Mills, MD (Foundry)
NovaCare Rehabilitation in OWINGS MILLS MD is seeking a FULL time physical therapist for our outpatient orthopedic center. Our Foundry location treats a mix of teens through geriatrics. We have multiple physical therapists on staff able to offer a mentorship for an independent new graduate. Our highly trained and respected physical therapy team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote the well-being of our patients. We utilize a variety of evidence-based treatment and manual therapy techniques to create individualized treatment plans that help each patient achieve their specific goals. Our highlighted specialty services include vestibular/concussion, dry needling, functional capacity evaluations (FCE) and sports medicine on top of general ortho OP.
We continue to grow in Baltimore and surrounding counties, apply to see why!
- Industry-leading continuing education opportunities
- Opportunity to join Select Physical Therapy’s nationally acclaimed and APTA accredited Orthopedic Residency Program.
- Formal weekly mentoring program available for new grads.
- Ask about our learning opportunities including journal clubs and study groups
- Residency and Fellowship programs.
Additional benefits include:
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off plus Holidays
- Much more!
For details, contact our Regional Recruiter:
Regional Recruiter for Select Physical Therapy
Outpatient Division Nationwide
NovaCare Rehabilitation is a part of the Select Medical Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation. We operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physiotherapy Associates, KORT, and Saco Bay Physical Therapy. Together, these brands comprise a national network of more than 1,600 centers in 37 states and the District of Columbia. The centers offer a wide range of general physical therapy services such as hand therapy, sports medicine and work injury prevention and management. Throughout the country, we also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools and serve as the exclusive physical rehabilitation provider to several major U.S. corporations. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.