Receptionist - Full Time
California Rehabilitation Institute
*A joint venture with Select Medical, UCLA and Cedars-Sinai*
Los Angeles, CA
Receptionist (Full Time)
At California Rehabilitation Institute our services have been designed for patients who need a longer rehabilitation hospitalization for their recovery. We are currently seeking a Receptionist to join our team.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
Responsible for screening all incoming visitors and directing them to the appropriate location providing excellent customer service and maintaining the security of the facility. Assists with requests made by visitors.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Previous receptionist expereince preferred
At our Rehabilitation Hospital, our intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
Other benefits of the full time position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) / Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join the network of over 46,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.