Athletic Trainer Certified (ATC) - Des Moines IA
Certified Athletic Trainers we need you in Des Moines, IA!
Our physical therapy center in Des Moines, IA is now hiring a compassionate and driven licensed Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC) for outreach at a local high school with some outpatient coverage in our downtown center! New Grads or experienced athletic trainers welcome to apply! Must be licensed and ready to go in a month or less.
Hours Needed: Full time. 32+ hours/week
Compensation. Salary based on experience.
Benefits. Select Medical full benefits package available
Applying. To apply, create an on-line profile and upload your resume to complete our HR application.
Select Physical Therapy a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Responsible for patient care under supervision of a licensed physical therapist.
- Involved in the Athletic Training Services program, participation in the coverage of school athletic events and practices.
- Designs and implements specific therapeutic programs for rehabilitation of the injured athlete
- BS Degree REQUIRED
- Minimum one year clinical experience
- National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA) certification
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Applicable state license where required
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.