NovaCare Rehabilitation is seeking a Part time Rehab Aide for our outpatient physical therapy clinic in Bethlehem, PA. Previous medical office experience is highly preferred. This is a Part time position that includes about 10-20 hours per week, including evening availability. Spanish Speaking is strongly preferred.
We offer full medical and vacation benefits for full time hours (32+).
Job Duties include the following:
- Executes activities as directed by supervising therapist.
- Cleans, sterilizes and prepares equipment in accordance with company policy and
- Cleans and maintains therapy/exercise equipment.
- Keeps current with laundry and maintains adequate stock of supplies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Checking in patients/entering evaluations.
Meet our team! Click the following link to view more information about our center, including services we offer and our hours of operation!
To apply, complete our FULL HR application at https://careers.selectmedical.com/.
NovaCare Rehabilitation is a Select Medical company. Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1500 locations in 37 states, plus the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Reports to and is under the direct supervision of a Physical Therapist Assistant, Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant, Physical Therapist and/or Occupational Therapist in accordance with State Practice Act.
- Possesses training and/or experience which allows him/her to aide therapists in carrying out rehabilitation procedures, organize/schedule and keep records of ancillary services (i.e. FCE’s, CYBEX, POETS, etc.) and support other center specific functions.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Successful completion of training session and training period for a Rehab Aide II required.
- Completion of OSHA training.
- Certified-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
- First aid certification preferred
Two (2) years previous job-related experience preferred.
Prior experience in an outpatient clinic a plus.
Computer skills must include word processing, spreadsheet, and data entry