PRN Physical Therapist Assistant - East Boynton Beach, FL
Join the BEST and experience the difference!
Select Physical Therapy is the largest provider of orthopedics and sports medicine seeking local per diem or PRN physical therapists and physical therapist assistants in East Boynton Beach, FL. This is a unique opportunity to work alongside of a prominent surgeons group in an upbeat team environment. We are open to consider both physical therapists and physical therapy assistants of all skill levels preferring outpatient orthopedic experience above other settings. We are open Monday through Friday 9am until 5pm with occasional hours outside to accommodate patients and physician schedules. This is a PER DIEM opportunity, hours are not guaranteed BUT a great foot in the door as we expect steady hours up to full time by year's end.
This is a per diem opportunity and hours are not guaranteed.
We are open from 9am until 5pm with varying coverage needs during our hours of operation with additional hours in neighboring centers.
As our volume increases we are anticipating coverage gaps and need the help of local experienced physical therapists (PT) and physical therapy assistants (PTA) who are passionate about outpatient orthopedics!
To apply, create a profile and upload your resume https://careers.selectmedical.com/.
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1700 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.